Islington-born photographer Frederick Wilfred’s black and white images of London street life are to go on display at the Museum of London from 16 June 2012, as part of the London festival of photography. The 15 previously unseen images capture London on the cusp of 1950s postwar austerity and the swinging 60s
- Amateur Photographer: A London Eye – 26th May 2012
- Photomonitor: Frederick Wilfred: London Photographs 1957-62
- Metro Online Newspaper: Frederick Wilfred London Photos
- Mail Online : Shoe-shine stands and a crowded Lido: The pictures which capture everyday life in London as it emerged from the austerities of war.
- The Independant Online : London Photographs 1957-62